[Nix-dev] Contributions

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Wed Mar 8 09:59:03 CET 2017

Hi Judson,

I believe it's also true for the NixOS foundation. There is a legal entity
with money in the bank but it's not clear how to get it out. It would be
nice to have clear rules and reporting so that donors know how their money
is spent. As a community member it would also be nice to know if I can get
support for sponsoring events or other community outreach programs.

Luckily Logicblox is providing the computing and bandwidth resources to run
hydra, all the remote builders and the binary cache so we don't have to
worry about that.