[Nix-dev] Hydra Building PRs

Robin Gloster robin at loc-com.de
Tue Mar 7 14:27:48 CET 2017

I'm working on a bot to make sure only acknowledged PRs get built.

That is a bit on hold until the release probably but I'm going to continue that definitely.

That bot could then also include stuff like mentioning the correct maintainers, auto merging if the builds succeed, security tracking etc.

Cheers
Robin