[Nix-dev] okteta fix build

Joachim Schiele js at lastlog.de
Tue Jun 27 01:42:58 CEST 2017

but this creates a lot of more work for us!

look, we already are behind 390 PRs and working day/night and you would
probably be more helpful with a PR.

https://github.com/nixos/nixpkgs/pulls

that said, do whatever you feel is right. i'm not sure if the ML is the
best place to put patches as we don't have any workflow regarding that.
especially not if you put each patch into a single email and don't use
threads.

regards

--
Joachim Schiele