[Nix-dev] okteta fix build

Joachim Schiele js at lastlog.de
Tue Jun 27 18:01:27 CEST 2017

aszlig pointed out that we have a pointer in the manual to send patches
to the ML if the user in question does not like github which is a valid
workflow for me.

BUT we are stagnating in PRs are the moment (390 open PRs) and having a
patch per email is overkill. maybe a PR from a different git source
instead? i would rather like a git based workflow than having to align
the single files into a commit.

maybe we have to find a better workflow here which automates things.