[Nix-dev] Hydra queue is in a weird state

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:51:18 CEST 2017

On 06/12/2017 11:23 AM, Eelco Dolstra wrote:
> Can you be more specific (e.g. build IDs)? I don't see anything wrong at the moment.

Hmm, me neither, not anymore.  The number of queued jobs on trunk* has
also dropped to the number I would expected right after the merge and I
see no particular problem anymore.  It's also possible I just got
confused by something.

Just to be sure, the binaries from staging are cached at least for a few
days, right?  Even if they don't belong to the latest evaluation anymore?

--Vladimir