[Nix-dev] Announcing Chill Code - built with Nix

Jasper Westaway jasper.westaway at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 20:39:27 CEST 2017

Hi,

I wanted to let you know about our startup Chill Code because we use Nix +
NiXOS as critical components. Chill Code makes deployment of software
infrastructure something social - public designs that can be forked and
then deployed in a few minutes (the Nix part).

As you all use Nix anyway, you might not be part of our core audience, but
we love Nix, and we’d love the community to provide feedback on the
product. You can watch videos on our website (www.chillcode.io), or just
give it a spin. We’ve just entered early access, so there are likely to be
bugs of things we’ve got wrong. We’ve also written our first blog post on
our experiences using Nix.  Please feel free to drop me an email directly
with any comments. We are happy to talk more about the ways in which we use
Nix, and give a talk in London or NY.

We’d also be grateful if you could give us a shout on Twitter
(chillcode_io).

Jasper