[Nix-dev] OpenJDK 9

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 22:08:11 CEST 2017

Awesome! Very interested, since I think 9 is the first time the build
process on macOS won't suck. I see your expression assumes Linux for now,
but I look forward to adjusting it to work on Darwin. Darwin is still suck
with binary OpenJDK packages for 7 and 8 that diverge fairly significantly
from the Linux one.