[Nix-dev] bitlbee + libpurple support

Théophane Hufschmitt rg_nixos at regnat.ovh
Tue Apr 11 13:41:49 CEST 2017

Hi Stu,

Libpurple uses the PURPLE_PLUGIN_PATH to locates the plugins, so you
need to pass it to the bitlbee service. I have a modification of the
module
[here](https://github.com/CIRB/nixpkgs-config/blob/master/overlays/default.nix#L12)
if you want to see how it's done (or you can just set
`systemd.services.bitlbee.environment.PURPLE_PLUGIN_PATH =
"the_path_you_want_to_set"`).

--
Théophane