[Nix-dev] Boost postFixup failing

Ashley Gillman gillwoman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 23:12:37 CEST 2016

Thanks Zimbatm,
16GB, and I retried with 32GB.

Actually a very good idea with NixOps. I didn't realise you could use your own pre-built stuff, that would really simplify things. As a data scientist I am not so familiar with DevOps but it might be just the solution to get the reproducibility I need. Guess I have my weekend project sorted :)

Cheers,
Ash