[Nix-dev] Boost postFixup failing

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Fri Oct 21 09:48:06 CEST 2016

Ok system memory is probably not the issue with 16GB, maybe it's the
process itself who has some sort of ulimit. The next step would be to try
to graph memory usage over time.

Yes as long as the source and the target are on the same architecture you
can use nixops easily. I think otherwise you'll require a remote builder.