[Nix-dev] buildFHSUserEnv and matlab impure install

Freddy Rietdijk freddyrietdijk at fridh.nl
Thu Oct 20 14:55:25 CEST 2016

I guess the approach here is

   1. Make sure you have all the installation files offline in an archive.
   2. Prepare file for silent installation
   https://sysadminblogger.wordpress.com/tag/matlab-offline-installation/
   3. Write a Nix expression that uses `buildFHSUserEnv` and use
   `requireFile` with the name and hash of the archive
   4. Find out all the packages you need in the env