[Nix-dev] Hydra Github Status Plugin

Philipp Hausmann philipp.hausmann at 314.ch
Thu Oct 13 17:14:13 CEST 2016

Hi,

I managed to figure it out in the meantime. The solution is quite
simple, add an XML snippet like that to the Hydra extraConfig option:

   services.hydra = {
     enable = true;
     extraConfig = ''
       binary_cache_secret_key_file = ....
       <githubstatus>
         jobs = test:test:test
         inputs = src
         authorization = Basic {BASE64 of user:pw}
         excludeBuildFromContext = 1
       </githubstatus>'';

What I found really confusing is that the Hydra config file is a mix of
XML snippets and INI style values. It took me quite some
time to figure out that the XML snippet really goes into the Hydra
config file.

Some more "documentation" can be found in the original PR (
https://github.com/NixOS/hydra/pull/280 ).

Cheers, Philipp