[Nix-dev] NFS performance issues after upgrade to 16.09

4levels 4levels at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:18:23 CEST 2016

Hi Jonas,

disabling fail2ban didn't help, now the Nginx webserver keeps crashing as
soon as a php error occurs.
Do you know by any chance if with the upgrade to nixos-16.09 a newer
version of NFS is included than in 16.03?  Maybe some default parameters in
NFS have changed causing this havoc.
As a more general question: how can I see which version of package x is
used in nixos version y?

Kind regards,

Erik