[Nix-dev] nix.buildCores and determinism

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Thu Oct 13 08:49:07 CEST 2016

I think there is a misunderstanding, the hash of the package derivation
depends on the build output. We assume it's always the same which allow us
to look it up based on the input hash but it's not always true. For example
if the build adds the current time to the build output it will not always
be the same.