[Nix-dev] Fwd: Re: qutebrowser very unstable

Linus Arver linusarver at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:50:00 CET 2016

On Thu, Nov 03, 2016 at 09:30:37PM +0000, Taeer Bar-Yam wrote:
> Should we update the qutebrowser package to use the QtWebEngine backend (i.e. enable the --backend webengine flag)?

+1

I have noticed crashes before as well but was too lazy to say anything
on the list.

> I don't feel like I have the authority to make this decision; do other people who use qutebrowser want to weigh in? What's the etiquite here?

I think just opening a ticket (or pull request) on the Nixpkgs github
repo is the standard way of doing things. E.g., here's an example of an
open ticket related to qutebrowser: https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/20000

Linus