[Nix-dev] qutebrowser very unstable

Taeer Bar-Yam tb442 at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 3 18:40:55 CET 2016

I'm not having the same crashing issue, but I've been having a lot of problems with it refusing to display webpages. Supposedly, everything should get better when they switch the backend, so I'm using chromium + vimium until then and praying it happens fast. Not sure that it's worth putting too much effort into getting it working before then though, as dependencies &c are likely to totally change at that point.

  --Taeer

 Excerpts from Stefan Huchler's message of November 3, 2016 7:14 am: