[Nix-dev] Did we just get windows support for free?

Mathnerd314 mathnerd314.gph at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:01:43 CEST 2016

The talk was scheduled before today; I think it's too early for April.

https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2016/C906

What's not clear is how the linux files are stored; it looks like the root
filesystem is read-only in Dustin Kirkland's post, which would preclude
using a package manager.

-- Mathnerd314

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Kosyrev Serge <_deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru