[Nix-dev] Configure graphite-web

4levels 4levels at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:48:39 CET 2016

Hi Nix'ers,

I'm using graphite for monitoring my servers.  Everything works as
expected, but I'm unable to find how to configure the webapp.

I'd like to pre-configure or store some graphs so I don't need to create
the same graph everytime I close the window.  According to the graphite
config, I need to setup a database in order to save graphs etc, but I'm
failing to see where I can add the required config parameters for the
webapp.

Anyone has any experience with a usable graphite-web config where one can
save graphs and graph layouts?

Kind regards,

Erik