[Nix-dev] 16.03 in gcc5.3, master in gcc 4.9?

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:23:39 CET 2016

On 03/22/2016 10:22 AM, Lluís Batlle i Rossell wrote:
> I think that someone merged into 16.03 instead of into master unwillingly.
> An error. But did this pass unnoticed by the maintainers for more than 15
> days?

No, according to some chats the inclusion in 16.03 is intentional. The
changes for master are in staging, but there's also mass darwin breakage
which noone addresses, so that's why it isn't merged to master yet.
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/commit/dd53c65dccb6#commitcomment-16668634

It's possible the darwin breakage is on 16.03 as well, as Hydra has no
darwin jobs for releases AFAIK.

--Vladimir