[Nix-dev] lightdm remembering last session on boot

Tomasz Czyż tomasz.czyz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:59:47 CET 2016

I had this issue before, there is even ticket for that
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/10349

For me, on some machines problem disappeared when I installed from scratch,
on some still exists and on some disappeared after I upgraded (I'm using
unstable).

I had not enough time to track the problem down.

> Hello.
>
> Differently from other linux distributions, on my (unstable) nixos
> system the lightdm display manager does not remember the last chosen
> session after rebooting. How can this be fixed?
>
> lightdm is always preselecting the first entry in the sessions menu, and
> never consider my last choice. In other operating systems it remembers
> which was last chosen.
>
> Regards,
>
> José Romildo

Tomasz Czyż