[Nix-dev] Displaying package parameters

Fabian Schmitthenner fabian at schmitthenner.eu
Tue Mar 8 16:45:22 CET 2016

I've added a few features:

- Search in 15.09 as well as 16.03
- Search in parameters
- A few more packages with parameters are recognized, e. g. firefox now
shows parameters
- Better error handling: If a parameter fails while trying to determine
what kind it is, it's simply not displayed, but anything else is

As before, demo can be foud here:
http://schmitthenner.eu/nixos-homepage/nixos/packages.html. (compare to
official version: https://nixos.org/nixos/packages.html). You might need
to clear your cache to see the new version.

I've also added a pull request:
https://github.com/NixOS/nixos-homepage/pull/78. Feel free to comment
either on the list or on github.

Have a great day!