[Nix-dev] OpenGL and Nix

stewart mackenzie setori88 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 04:48:26 CET 2016

Yeah, Oliver, your email just nudged me over the boundary. I think
I'll just statically link libGL to the main (virtual machine) process
each and every time. This is terrible because now CLI programs need
libGL!

Jesus, mono-cycling down a road drunk, christ!

This also open up some potential serious annoyances ie non-nixos
installations of nix and libgl... I quiver in fear.

/sjm