[Nix-dev] Separate repository for autogenerated lists of urls and hashes

Daniel Hlynskyi abcz2.uprola at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 09:01:14 CEST 2016

Now, when I've done some package upgrades and downgrades, I really like the
idea of a separate srcs repo. I'd like to contribute 3 ideas.

1. Use some of monitor.nixos.org logic for srcs updating
2. Autoextract src information from nixpkgs to srcs
3. Add meta.updateSrcsScript or meta.listAllSrcs in cases where
monitor.nixos.org heuristics are not smart enough
24 квіт. 2016 8:34 пп, користувач "Freddy Rietdijk" <freddyrietdijk at fridh.nl>
написав: