[Nix-dev] Wrapping single python executable in pulseaudio /bin

Profpatsch mail at profpatsch.de
Sat Jun 11 20:51:24 CEST 2016

pulseaudio contains a python script called qpaeq which is not
correctly packaged yet.

First, the shebang needs to be patched. I managed to achieve that
by call wrapPythonPrograms in postInstall.

Second, the scripts has a dependency on pythonPackages.pyqt4. I
tried inserting that into every *buildDepends, but to no avail,
the script isn’t aware of the library.

What can I do about that?

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es