[Nix-dev] Latex package to handle unicode characters?

Taeer Bar-Yam tb442 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 7 19:50:14 CEST 2016

This seems like something that ought to be fixed, not ignored, yeah?
Presumably we're mirroring old versions of the packages, and it would be infeasible to mirror all of them?
Are there no stable versions of texlive packages out there?
Does anyone know how other package managers deal with this? Are they just not as careful with checking against hashes?
  --Taeer