[Nix-dev] Too many open issues

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:17:50 CEST 2016

On 07/24/2016 01:32 PM, Matthias Beyer wrote:
> As far as I remember, this was over a year ago and they told me
> (again, AFAIR) they already have something like that on their list.

I reported one thing or two to github, and they replied *very* promptly
and politely, but nothing real has ever happened in the following months...

BTW, I also don't thing auto-closing would really help. It seems
unavoidable that a large distribution does have thousands of unsolved
issues. If you compare to the number of binary builds we provide, it's
not really that many.

--Vladimir