[Nix-dev] 1000 EUR for a week of work with Nix and NixOps

Arseniy Seroka ars.seroka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:30:19 CEST 2016

Fellow nixers,

I'm Arseniy Seroka, founder of Serokell.
We already use Nix on a daily basis while working on our projects. For
one such
project, rscoin[1], we need to come up with a way of deploying and
running it
on a multitude of cloud services. Naturally, we're looking at NixOps to
do that.
We have a pretty tight deadline — we need to get it done by July 29th,
hence we're seeking for aid in this goal.
We want to hire a nixer with a good background in NixOps for the next
week and
we intend to pay up to 1000 EUR for forty hours of work.
We're also open for some follow-up contracts with nixers, such as
contributing
to our long-running Haskell Overlay initiative or setting up elaborate
Hydra-based CI infrastructure. RSCoin is a great project that uses
Haskell and
PureScript, we think you'll have fun contributing to its usability and
deployability!

[1] https://github.com/input-output-hk/rscoin-haskell