[Nix-dev] how to go about refactoring nixos-container?

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Thu Jul 21 15:33:32 CEST 2016

The main criteria for language selection in the nix tooling is platform
availability and it's really hard to beat C++ and Perl on that. That being
said for that specific project you might argue that "language of choice"
only has to support platforms that also support containerisation. If we're
relying on docker then "go" might be a good choice.