[Nix-dev] On npm2nix and the NPM package set in Nixpkgs

Sander van der Burg svanderburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:00:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

I just created a pull request for the release-16.03 branch integrating my
node2nix generated package set: https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/16886

I'm looking for feedback as I haven't extensively tested everything. My
stuff seems to work properly, though. If we find the results satisfactory,
I will implement the same kinds of changes for the master branch as well.

Best,

Sander