[Nix-dev] Basic string functions in nixops

4levels 4levels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:49:28 CET 2016

Hi guys,

Thank you for the great responses (as usual)!
To be helped by the master himself feels like a privilege ;-)

I'm about to try this (or tomorrow morning first thing). I'm curious what
happens if the string is shorter than 16 chars..

Thanks again, imo this is the biggest asset for Nixos, this super helpful
community and willing people, thumbs-up to all of you!

Kind regards,

Erik