[Nix-dev] Notes and ideas about the Nix-UI proposal

Taeer Bar-Yam tb442 at cornell.edu
Sun Jan 24 05:46:58 CET 2016

+1 on the user-level configuration.nix.

Could we also use this to bring dotfiles into the nix fold?

I'm not sure what the current system for dotfile management is, but my impression is it is close to nonexistant. It would be nice to add this to the nix way of managing things. A user-level configuration file seems like *a* right way to do this.
  --Taeer