[Nix-dev] Funding campaign for "Get rid of the Perl dependency" in Nix

Joachim Schiele js at lastlog.de
Thu Jan 14 23:16:42 CET 2016

you have to feed the funding through the nixos foundation and then it is
tax deducable (at leasat in germany IIRC if the foundation is charitable
aka. non-profit).
at least this is the case in germany if you give money to a
'gemeinnütziger verein (non-profit club/society)' and they relay the
money to whatever you want to sponsor.

@rob/@eelco: could you do that money relay for christian theune?