[Nix-dev] dist-upgrade? define channel declaratively?

Matthew O'Gorman mog at rldn.net
Wed Jan 13 22:55:03 CET 2016

Domen Kožar <domen at dev.si> writes:

> http://nixos.org/nixos/manual/index.html#sec-upgrading

Thank you for the quick reply.  So it is not possible to do this in the
config files?  I have to  use nix-channel?  I noticed this issue doubly
because my container didn't upgrade when my core nixos did.  do I need
to manage each of my containers by hand then?

--
Matthew O'Gorman
BM-NBUmia4p88Jny5bZbRGcMt64SWWp5WVv
Xim/Email: mog at rldn.net
mog at rldn:~$ fortune wisdom -s|cowsay -f /dev/null
/ If you are not for yourself, who will \
| be for you? If you are for yourself,  |
\ then what are you? If not now, when?  /