[Nix-dev] nixops box deployment via kvm-libvirtd

rohit yadav rohityadav7787 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:12:50 CET 2016

The problem still persist.

- I tried directly launching img file with qemu, and keyboard responds if
keyboard layout is specified. So, I am assuming it to be some VNC issue. I
still dunno know how to specify this to virsh or virt-manager.
- The networking issue still persists. I suspect it to be libvirt related
issue rather than nixops.

-Rohit