[Nix-dev] nixops box deployment via kvm-libvirtd

rohit yadav rohityadav7787 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 01:52:19 CET 2016

​Hi,

The nixops is able to deploy machine and run (verified using virsh command)
as well with targetEnv="libvirtd". However, it gets stuck while obtaining
ip address. From "journalctl -xe" it appears to be requesting ip from a non
virbr0 port. How to make the virbr0 default? I does not let me configure it
using gui.

Also, while trying to directly access the machine using virt-manager, the
VM console window does not respond to any key-stroke. Any clue as what
could be wrong here?

Thanks,
Rohit