[Nix-dev] Regarding the Wiki

Profpatsch mail at profpatsch.de
Sun Jan 10 01:44:06 CET 2016

We have basically decided to shut it down soon (™), right?

Just now I tried to set up my printer again.
For that I first looked at docs and the source, which didn’t
provide any helpful info, and then I found the article on generating
the correct Cups files here: https://nixos.org/wiki/Printers

If we dissolved the wiki, we would need to tranfer all that knowledge.
But should we all pack it into nixos-help?

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es