[Nix-dev] How to copy files and share folders to nixops deployment

rohit yadav rohityadav7787 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:28:41 CET 2016

Hi,

I am trying to deploy containers with nixops with ability to copy files and
folder from local machine to a target folder inside the container. Also, I
want to share folders from localhost machine to the container. How do I
accomplish this? I could not find anything in the manual.

One solution I tried sshfs after deployment of container but find that it
complains about 'fuse' module not loaded though I listed inside the
packages.

Thanks,
Rohit