[Nix-dev] Configure WiFi networks for NetworkManager in configuration.nix?

Mateusz Czaplinski czapkofan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:52:15 CET 2016

Is it possible to easily create files like with writeText, but such that
they're "chmod 400" *before* the contents is written?

>From what I've read, NetworkManager expects to have network definitions as
chmod 400 files in /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/ IIRC. I'm trying
to create them via appending to "environment.etc" property, but don't know
how to make them root-only readable.