[Nix-dev] isFloat

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Tue Jan 5 10:34:25 CET 2016

Hi,

(I lost a mail. Hopefully this doesn’t end up in a double post).

I got it working and made a ticket to get into a more structured working mode. :)

nix-instantiate --eval -E '123.45 * 1E2'
12345

If anyone wants to follow up:
https://github.com/NixOS/nix/issues/760

Happy to do whatever is necessary to wrap this up. :)

Cheers,
Christian