[Nix-dev] Continuous Integration

Ericson, John john_ericson at brown.edu
Wed Feb 24 01:46:41 CET 2016

> S3 and Hydra PR support

I asked Domen earlier on IRC, but in case anyone else is interested,
is there any way to contribute to these? If this will go most the way
towards continuously updating channel(s) I'll give an arm and a leg.

> IMHO it's very often a fault of some builds or tests failing (sometimes
> transiently). > IMHO it's very often a fault of some builds or tests failing (sometimes
> transiently).

Well my proposal very much does matter if honestly-failing
builds/tests are a problem---let's not have one bad commit hold up
good commits. If most of the failures are transitive however, well
that's very unfortunate. I hear bad things about timeouts but would
love more details on the transitive errors we face and what can be
done about them.

John