[Nix-dev] Gazebo multirobot simulator - PR ready for review

Patrick Callahan patrick.callahan at latitudeengineering.com
Mon Feb 22 23:19:31 CET 2016

Hi, everyone! My name is Patrick Callahan. I work at Latitude Engineering
<http://latitudeengineering.com/> and I'm interested in using Nix+Hydra for
continuous integration. I'm also running NixOS on my workstation, and
loving it. Anyway, I added some robotics packages in this PR
<https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/13085>, and I think it's ready to
go!

I look forward to becoming a more regular contributor, and I already have
some additional packages in the works. If you gave me ('pxc') a hand
getting started with this stuff in #nixos on Freenode, thanks! :-)