[Nix-dev] How to set up your own Hydra server (video tutorial)

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Mon Feb 22 13:19:29 CET 2016

I have a tentative branch that you can steal. It compiles but I haven't
tried to run it yet: https://github.com/zimbatm/nixpkgs/tree/hydra-module .
It's really cool what you can do with release.nix but it's also hard to
convert into a standard mkDerivation so I'm not sure I got all the
dependencies right.