[Nix-dev] codetriage.com

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Sat Feb 20 14:23:08 CET 2016

I was looking for a way to visualize the number of open issues over time
and found this: https://9-volt.github.io/bug-life/?repo=nixos/nixpkgs
.Unfortunately
we have too much content and it's hitting the API rate/limit.
The idea was to see the current trend. Maybe after 2-3 weeks of codetriage
the number will start going down ?