[Nix-dev] Fwd: Wiki is dead

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Sat Feb 20 13:46:53 CET 2016

Someone (I think Vladimir?) offered to translate docs in any format
into the necessary docbook, and has done so at least for one of my PRs.
As long as that offer still stands and isn't overwhelming him, we can
avoid spending time and resources switching over our format until we
actually have evidence that people will write docs in the new format.

I suspect format is a red herring here. People don't like writing docs.

~Shea