[Nix-dev] Packaging Torch

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:27:53 CET 2016

Hi again. I come to a runnable version of Torch package. Not sure it
works correctly, but I can see its colored command prompt.

    $ git clone https://github.com/grwlf/torch-distro --recursive
    $ cd torch-distro
    $ nix-build build.nix

Install.log says that some optional packages (namely, iTorch) have
failed to build. Also, the package has many Lua dependencies
incorporated, one have to switch them to lua-packages.nix somehow.

Regards,
Sergey