[Nix-dev] NixOS 16.03 branch-off time in 10 days

Thomas Strobel 4ZKTUB6TEP74PYJOPWIR013S2AV29YUBW5F9ZH2F4D5UMJUJ6S at hash.domains
Fri Feb 19 14:01:31 CET 2016

Hi,

what about branching off 16.03 by merging the closure-size branch, and
then taking the commit just before the merge as 16.03? That way it would
force us to really take the closure-size branch in.

Just a thought.

Thomas