[Nix-dev] Installing CA certificates

Profpatsch mail at profpatsch.de
Thu Feb 18 19:46:10 CET 2016

On 16-02-18 01:53pm, Adam Russell wrote:
> Hello Nix-Dev,
>
> I'm trying to understand how to install CA certificates in NixOS.

Different question, related topic:

I tried adding CA-Cert by default a while ago and had the impression it worked
for a while and then suddenly stopped working (at least in Chromium).

What is the suggested way to add that to the list of accepted CA-Auths?

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es