[Nix-dev] Wiki is dead

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Tue Feb 16 12:44:24 CET 2016

I once created a wiki template based on jekyll and zurb foundation[0].

It should be possible to host this with gh-pages.

As far as I can remember, this is almost ready for use, though I'm not a web-dev
and it might have some ugly points in the interface, though the underlying code
should work.

I developed this after the discussion on killing the wiki in Nov. 2015. I
proposed this here, AFAICR, though there was no "lets do this" in here, so I
apandoned this project.

[0]: https://github.com/wiki-template/wiki.template

PS: Of course my wiki-template is not shaped in the nixos-website style.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Proudly sent with mutt.