[Nix-dev] Wiki is dead

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Mon Feb 15 01:20:30 CET 2016

Sorry if I'm re-digging an old bone. Is the consensus really to kill the
wiki or is it just because it's in a bad state ? It still seems like it's
holding valuable information and can also serve as a staging area after
some cleanup.

Anyways if there is no interest, no worries, I'll just be contributing in
some other ways :)