[Nix-dev] What's happening to the unstable channel?

Christian Kauhaus kc at flyingcircus.io
Tue Feb 9 13:16:39 CET 2016

Am 08.02.2016 um 14:07 schrieb Domen Kožar:
> If you go to http://howoldis.herokuapp.com/ and click the hydra link, you'll
> get the test results that need to pass for channel to update.
> But in general, lately evaluation timeouts because we have so many packages.

My interpretation of
<http://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixos/trunk-combined/tested#tabs-constituents> is
that a couple of installer tests for btrfs/luks etc. used to fail. The test
run of the latest build are not completely done right now, but at least some
of the tests that used to be failing are succeeding now. So the best option
for now is to wait if all of the tests succeed.

Am I right on that? Still a bit new to the NixOS world.

Regards

Christian

--
Dipl-Inf. Christian Kauhaus <>< · kc at flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401-0